If you are a current member of SPEAQ, you can register here to activate your membership on this website. The website is not just a rich source of information, it provides members a platform for networking, communication and resource sharing among colleagues, to support your practice. Activation gives you access to this new level of connection within our network.
If you’re not currently a member, you can read more about membership here.
For existing members or recently approved members, the process works like this:
- Make sure you know your membership category:
- Most people are Employee members because the organisation they work for is a member
- if you’ve paid your own membership fee, you’re an Individual member;
- Invited participants will have been notified.
- Click on the appropriate button below, then register using your nominated email address.
- Complete your profile, and you’re set to go!
Special notes for Employee members and Organisations:
- Employee members only: If you are an employee, you will also need an organisation code. Once your organisation has completed setting up the organisation’s profile on the site, the SPEAQ contact person in your organisation will be able to provide the code. Or you can download this tool to find your code.
- Organisations: Organisational membership on this site is activated for you by SPEAQ Website Admin – you don’t have to register from this page. Your organisation’s nominated contact person will be sent log-in details. Contact persons: download full instructions for Organisational member setup here.
|Guest - Trial||Select|