When we started this journey back in February, we had a COVID vaccine rollout roadmap looking like achieving herd immunity by around the time of the Forum. That is no longer the case. In February, we didn’t have the Delta variant to contend with. Lockdowns now remain a real risk until well after October.
Rather than having to cancel or postpone due to last minute lockdown in either Cairns (the venue) or SEQ (where most participants including the organiser will be coming from), we have made the decision to move the event online. So now we have some certainty. Thursday 7th and Friday 8th October – Online.
We acknowledge the disappointment for folks in Cairns and FNQ who were looking forward to having this event in their region, and many of us from elsewhere feel that too. We look forward to catching up with you online instead. Who knows what next year will bring?